Wildlife 2

Hi Again,

Finally got time to go through all photos for this year & collected what I think are some of my better photos of all of the wildlife I have encountered this year, to the end of October.

There will be no uploads for November as we were in America visiting our daughter & her husband, she's been there 4 years & we haven't visited so thought it was time we went, had a ball.

Please note these photos, as for all the photos on this blog site, are uploaded as straight raw images from the camera; the only adjustments have been adding the watermark & resizing them to 1600 pixels along the long edge as per site requirements.

No cropping or adjustments have been conducted, I would not present these for competition or exhibition in this format.

As usual if you would like any more info or details please just send me a comment from the contacts tab.

Superb Fairy Wren-Male  My favorite shot.













































































































































Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment