Welcome & Logistics






Hi everyone,

This is the start of a blog to highlight my photos of Sawtell Beach on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales in Australia.

I started doing walks along the beach on the 1st of January 2012, for health reasons, & realised that I would not continue unless I had an ulterior motive for walking. So I decided to try & document a year in the life of Sawtell Beach with photographs.

This is obviously a blog in a constant state of construction, as those who have been following will appreciate.

To understand the what, why & where look at the "Introduction" & "Overview" at the top of the website.

Please note that none of these photos have been digitally enhanced in any way so some may be a little out of focus & others will have varying degrees of colour casts due to the prevailing light conditions at the time. The only change to them has been the reduction from 7 megapixel (12.1 megapixel from 31st July) to only 500 pixels along the long edge; this has been necessary to get them to a manageable size for display on the internet

I will try to pick some of my better photos to add to this site as regularly as I can.

The "Overview of Photos" menu explains the breadth & depth of photos being taken & as such not all photos can possibly be added. If you would like to see any particular type just send me a comment & I will try to accommodate.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment